Looking for a starchy vegetable to satisfy your veggie quota for the day? Then you don’t need to look any further. We’ve found a delicious recipe using sweet potatoes (the healthy alternative to using the good ol’ potato). So try this recipe for Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Crunchy Coating, that’s not only delicious but good for you (in moderation of course!)
This recipe is from Paleo queens and bloggers, the Merrymaker Sisters so enjoy!
200 g sweet potato, peel and cut into chip wedges.
2 tablespoons macadamia oil.
1/3 cup coconut flour.
1 tablespoon paprika.
1 tablespoon arrowroot (tapioca) flour.
salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Toss the sweet potato with the macadamia oil in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, paprika, arrowroot, salt and pepper until combined.
- Roll each chip in a thin layer or the dry coating mix and place onto a lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn the chips and bake for a further 20 minutes.